Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Twin Oaks, #239

The title I selected for this piece sounds more live a trailer park or a retirement village.  But I'm feeling it.  The is a California scene of some of my favorite trees to paint.  The colors they exude are exquisite.  They are also great trees to use the window to create depth in paintings. The Painting is quit colorful, I guess I was in a great mood this morning.  What a incredible live I have.  I am very grateful...
For tomorrows painting I am thinking about painting a mountain stream with some fall foliage.  I'm ready for some cooler weather.  It's going to be 103 today in Scottsdale.
I am so happy, I have two bids on my painting through my online gallery.  I thought it would take longer to sell my work.  Thanks for reading and this painting will be up for auction soon with a starting bid of $75.  Dailypaintworks.com   It could be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment