Friday, September 26, 2014

Oak Creek Detail, #241

I painted this, en plain air, last week in Sedona.  My wife's family lives in Camp Verde, Arizona, about 20 miles from Sedona, so we have the opportunity to get up there often.  If you have never been to Sedona, it is time.  I love painting there.  You can literally stand in one spot and paint all day.  Everywhere you look there is something special.  On this day, I painted in the creek for the first time.  My wife went for a hike up the canyon, so I had just enough time to whip this little beauty out.  What a great time...
I'll have this up for auction soon at dailypaintworks.com.  Starting bid of $75.

1 comment:

  1. This is the painting I would like to buy. I was nowhere close to the number I said. Do you still have it?

    ReplyDelete