Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eucalyptus lake, #265

I painted this a week or so ago.  Oops, I should say, I somehow painted this a week or so ago.  It's amazing with everything that has been going on, but I am happy to say we finally bought an RV.  When I pick it up in a few days I will post some shots.  I think Leaf has already posted some pictures to Facebook.
I can't wait to hit the road.  We head out soon for California.  We are driving over to the central coast to spend a few days on our way to Chico.  I love that part of the state.  The fastest way to Chico is the I-5, don't, love that so much, the coast is a better bet.  Well, back to packing.
Check back soon for some wet plain airs.....
This one will be up for auction later today at my online gallery, dailypaintworks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment