Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blue Monument, #262

I haven't added a new painting in quite awhile.  I have been RV crazy, I guess you could say.  We are planning on buying a new RV, so I have driven all over the valley to try to find the perfect one.  It's been fun and a little time consuming.  We hope to take a big RV trip this coming summer, all over the southwest and into Canada. I get a little tunnel vision when it comes to this sort of thing.  So as a result my painting and even golf has taken a back seat.
But back to the painting,  I painted this over the weekend from a photo, but I hope to be painting  Monument Valley from my new RV very soon.  The valley is beautiful, especially in person.  If you have never been there, it's well worth the trip.  Or just buy my painting which will be up for auction soon on my online gallery, dailypaintworks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment