Thursday, October 9, 2014

Beautiful Backlit, # 247

I painted this little beauty on Tuesday.  I have been so busy this week.  I just picked up a new gallery in Phoenix.  I had to frame and get them over to them today.  They don't have their sign up yet, but I'll do a post with all their info soon.  The space is really nice and the gallery owner is wonderful.
I also cut and gessoed about 40 panels for the next months paintings.  We have been getting rain everyday for the past three day, so the gesso is drying verrrry slowww.
Back to the painting, I love the way this turned out.  Trees are so much more interesting to me when light shines through them.  I chose to really pump up the variety of colors in this one.  Thanks for looking.  This one will be up for sell at my online gallery, dailypaintworks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment